We will listen to your concern, help you evaluate your situation, and assist you in resolving conflict.
Where appropriate, we will refer you to other University resources
We help you to communicate
At the beginning of your call, the ombuds officer will speak to the principles of our office and then it’s up to you to share your issue/concern, make an inquiry about policy or resource, and discuss next steps. This is your time to discuss the issue or problem and work through possible solutions. What happens next is up to you.
Preparing for your visit
- Review Information About the Office
- Prepare to share key points
- What would you like to get out of your meeting?
- What outcomes are you seeking in your matter?
- Provide a succinct description of your concerns during the initial consultation.